I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentines Day Party!

Valentine Kinda Day!
Unless you are living under a rock, you know February 14th is Valentine's Day.

I made these Valentine's cards for MJ to pass out to the kids.
 I remember passing out V-Day cards at school when I was a kid. It was so much fun! I bet it's against school policy now!
The Mom/Kids group had a V-Day Party. It was lots of fun. All the kids brought Valentine cards to pass along to the other kids.

Here is some of the treats we had. 
One of the Moms, Helen, made this. Isn't it YUMMY!


Who doesn't like rice crispy treats! I dare you to find someone that doesn't. There were made by Mama Cathleen.










TIME TO PASS OUT VALENTINE CARDS!

Molly
 McKenzie and Maddie~Mom loves giving them sugar!




Samantha
 The kids really got into this. They had so much fun and it was a great day for us all!
~Sara and Mila~


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment