I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Artsy Fartsy!

My Little Artist.
Last month I started taking the Monkey to art class. Turns out he really loves it. This isn't just some finger painting class. They have real projects. Didn't think he would sit through the class, but he does!

Here's a pic with Dad and Ms Kellie the art teacher


Here he is making a flower

 For Mardi Gras they made face masks.
What I really like about her class is she is very hands on. She doesn't just instruct, she is sitting with the kids and helping them with the projects.








The parents can choose to help with the project or just sit back and watch. I like to sit and watch. 


Mask complete and time to run around and have some fun

This was really cute. All the kids put on their masks and started chasing each other.


The Line Up!
If you live in the Reno/Sparks area and have a little one.
I highly recommend this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment