I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Finger Puppets!

I Love Halloween!
I enjoy it even more since I have my little Monkey. I was Googling Halloween Crafts the other day and came across the finger puppets. Easy enough for MJ and I to do. So we did em. Was fun and super easy. Now I know you can buy the precut foam ones at Michaels, but where's the fun in that? I decided we are going to make them from scratch using felt.


All this took was some felt, fabric glue, stick on eyeballs and scissors

I made the templates on Word. It was super easy to do. I printed it out on card stock, regular paper would be too flimsy. After I made the templates I realized one of the sites I saw this on already had a printable template to use. That's what I get for getting too excited and not reading directions!







Then using a pen, I traced and cut out all the shapes. This is was the only time consuming part and it went pretty quick.










Then I glued all the pieces together. I used the same template for the cat and the bat.
Then you gotta let it all dry completely or it will come apart as I found out.

Mommies Little Helper!
                                                              MJ modeling our creations.

 

Dat's SPOOKY Mama!

PUNKINS!



That was fun Mama! Let's do more~Direct quote from MJ

He calls the bats spiderman?


No comments:

Post a Comment