I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wanna Pway?

So Mark gets home today after a hard days work. He gets up at 430 everyday and gets home about 630 or 7. MJ, who thinks his dad hangs the moon, runs to Papa with excitement of Christmas every time he sees his Papa. Mark goes the room with MJ in toe, to take off his suit and tie, which by the way he hates that he has to wear a suit to work everyday. Anywho, Mark sits and trys to relax with some TV and a drink after a long day while I warm his dinner. MJ walks up to Papa and says "wanna pway (play) Papa?" What does Mark do? As tired as he is and wants to relax says, "sure Big Guy, lets go play". Not just for a couple of minutes, but an hour later he is still playing with his Big Guy and dinner is getting cold again. Just gotta say how lucky I am.
Pumpkin Patch 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment