I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Monday, April 9, 2012

The Hunt Is ON!

MJ's at Home Easter Egg Hunt!
As a Mom of an only child sometimes I think I go a little overboard with the pics and
activities I plan for our little Monkey. I want to capture every moment for posterity it seems.
Went some eggs hunts this weekend and forgot the camera. So I made extra sure to take plenty of MJ and his own egg hunt at home

This is the painting he made in art class

MJ's Easter basket and painting
MJ and his basket

THE HUNT IS ON!











I found another one!
 Counting the eggs with Daddy
Found a blue one!

He looked in here about 3 times to make sure he didn't miss one








MJ getting egged

MJ egging Daddy!

Egg Hunting is hard work. Need a chocolate break!

HoPpY EaStEr!


No comments:

Post a Comment