I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Friday, December 16, 2011

Dead Battery!

Apparently MJ runs on batteries.
I did not no this until today. Now this makes perfect sense. He runs around for hours then takes a brief nap (To recharge his battery) and runs around for hours on end all over again.
Today were playing outside and MJ being the cute little bugger he is asked me to pull his finger. I also did not realize his Dad must have been teaching him some new tricks. You know the pull the finger routine, don't you? Well I wanted to see where he was going with this, so I proceeded to pull his finger. Nothing. He said,  "Pull my finger" again. So I pulled his finger again. Then again, nothing. I can tell he was trying very hard to make this trick work. He was squinting his face and gave a little grunt, still nothing. He asked me a 3rd time to pull his finger and again, nothing.
He thought about the outcome for a moment then said, "Batteries dead!" and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment