I love sharing recipes, family memories, craft projects and the stories that go along with them. My family is my inspiriation.



Saturday, November 12, 2011

Starting the Weekend off with Monster Trucks & Top Shot

MJ is a very happy boy this weekend. Papa finally has a couple of days off and they both decided it was going to be a manly weekend.

Our weekend started on Friday with the Monster X Tour featuring the Metal Mulisha!
We all had a good time. I think MJ was just happy to have his Papa home and quite frankly so was I.
He has been spending many days/nights in his stores in California and working 6 day weeks in preparation for the Christmas season. We operate much better when he's home every night. I miss him when he's gone for too long.

Evidently the black and green tape going around the trucks meant we weren't supposed to be getting on the trucks. Well, we didn't pay any attention to that.



We were taking pics of the Monkey on all of the
trucks until the announcement over the loud speaker
said that kids are not allowed on the vehicles. So we shot a couple more pictures.










MJ doing the used car tire kick!

One last picture before we get booted for letting him
to close to the trucks!












Weren't supposed to be on the bikes either unless we asked first. MJ just climbed on one before we were able too. They were a friendly lot and didn't mind.



MJ and Papa enjoying the show!

Funny, this doesn't look like Tahoe!
We were thinking of taking a hike up Mt Rose and head to Tahoe. We ended up going to the Indian Reservation to play Top Shot. MJ's new favorite thing is shooting with the pops. Kinda the same thing, right?
Here are a few pics I took while they were shooting targets, clays and of course pumpkins.








MJ setting up his pumpkins

He did inquire a couple of times where his bud Mitchel was.
I guess kicking shot gun shells alone isn't as fun.

Of course, after every round they MJ had to go check his work!



MJ is now napping from his morning adventure and I am off to a craft fair. Being out numbered by my two men, I gotta get the girls stuff in when I can. Probably taking MJ to the movies tonight. 
Tomorrow  NASCAR and NFL all day! 
I will be busy baking for a baby shower on Monday.
~Life is Good~


No comments:

Post a Comment